Avengers Endgame Post Credit Scene – Explanation of Marvel’s Avengers Endgame
Avengers Endgame Post Credit Scene
Here we are explaining the Avengers Endgame post credit scene. Marvel’s most powerful heroes.
The Avengers have taken an incredible journey into comics, movies, and now a significant video game.
A lot happens during Marvel’s Avengers campaign, and even some of the die-hard fans might be scratching their heads by the end.
Explanation of Marvel’s Avengers Endgame
- So for most of the match, you will be facing George Tarleton, aka MODOK, and his assistant Monica Rappaccini.
- Once you enter the final fight against MODOK, he summons a giant statue from the San Francisco Bay.
- It may seem like a left-field, and, for the most part, it is. This statue is a Kree Sentry, which is an alien race recently seen in the Captain Marvel movie if you’re familiar.
Marvel’s Avengers game post-credit scene
- After the credits, the Sentry is finally defeated and eliminated. We are offered a small cutscene showing a small ship emerging from the Sentinels’ chest, which then blasts off into space.
- It could well be a signal to the Kree, implying that not only are the Kree coming to Earth, but Captain Marvel could appear in the game sooner rather than later.
- There’s another loose ending that Marvel’s Avengers ties into the post-credits as well.
- Much earlier in the game, MODOK learns that Monica extracted Captain America’s cells to create his regenerative formula for curing Inhumans.
- It is also the same formula he used to save George’s life and ultimately turned him into MODOK. He’s furious that she injected him with superhero cells and injected them as punishment.
- We see Monica for the last time writhing in pain on the laboratory floor. However, after the credits, we see her as the new leader of IAM, which is the organization that she and George led together to kill all the Inhumans.
How did Monica survive?
- The current theory now is that she used the powers of an Inhuman that they had in the lab and could clone themselves.
- Very early, Monica and George have a conversation about an Inhuman they are studying who can clone. But the clone will have heterochromia.
- In the last shot, we see Monica. Her two eyes are different colors. Leading to the idea that she somehow used this Inhuman to clone herself.
- For those unfamiliar with comics, Monica Rappaccini is also knowning as a Super Scientist. Ultimately, SHIELD leader Mariah Hill tells you that AIM has a new boss. Who we know is Monica as a player.
Also Read: Tetris 99 – Tetris 99 Review, and More
Also Read: Moto G6 Play – Design, Screen, and More
Sleep Like A Champ With These Mattress Shopping Tricks
If your mattress has lost its initial shape, has already started squeaking, or if it has a foul odor coming…