How to Backup iPhone to Computer? – DearMob iPhone, Manager works, and More
Backup iPhone to Computer
iTunes is Apple’s software developed to manage the content of your devices, such as the iPhone or iPad, in addition to allowing us to make complete backup iPhone to computer of our tools.
This application is the one recommended by Apple for this.
However, iTunes is a complicated and challenging application for many users, complicating data management on iOS devices.
Luckily, there are alternatives to manage our Apple devices, and one of the most complete and easy to use is DearMob iPhone Manager.
The DearMob iPhone Manager is an application designed to easily manage everything related to our iOS devices, such as an iPhone.
This application is responsible for transferring all kinds of documents from our PC to the iPhone, and vice versa, at great speed, sending photos, music, videos, and practically any file very quickly.
This application will also allow us to manage practically any type of information on our devices, from security options to contacts, voice messages, ringtones, applications, SMS, and more.
How DearMob iPhone Manager works and how we use it to transfer data with our iPhone?
- To use this application, the first thing we must do is download it from the main website. This software does not depend on iTunes, nor is any other Apple service required to backup iPhone to Computer.
- Once the request is downloading, we will install it on our PC. The download is passionate, and the installation is straightforward.
- Just a pair of clicks are enough to have it ready and working on our Computer in a few seconds.
- Once the program is installing, we execute it. The first thing we will see will be a window like the following one. We reviewed Wrike for Professional Services and compared it to other project management solutions in terms of features and other attributes.
- Suppose we already have the Apple drivers installing (installing when iTunes is installing on the PC automatically).
- In that case, we will see how the program already recognizes our device and shows us information such as the remaining battery or the installed iOS version.
- As we can see, in the main window of the program, we will see all the options that this program offers us, such as the management of photos, music, videos, and other documents.
- From this section, we can download files from the iPhone to the Computer and vice versa to quickly transfer things from our PC to the Computer.
- Also, as we can see, we have different buttons that allow us to encrypt and decrypt files, access contacts.
- Downloaded podcasts, electronic books, voice messages, see a list with all installed apps (and install new applications), see our SMS, the calendar, the bookmarks and, of course, turn our iPhone into a USB.
- Although we can make backup copies of all the elements manually with the options that this program offers us.
- If we want to do it as quickly and automatically as possible, it is possible to use the Backup option that DearMob iPhone Manager provides.
How to make a backup of our entire iPhone on PC with DearMob iPhone Manager?
- When selecting this tool’s backup option. We will see a new window from which we can choose to make a new backup or restore a previous backup.
- The process of creating a backup could not be more straightforward. All we have to do is select if we want encryption for the data (recommended).
- Click on the backup button, confirm the window that indicates that the time will depend on the size of the data. And wait for it to finish. We don’t have to do anything else.
- When the procedure is finishing, we will have the backup copy of our iPhone or iPad on our Computer.
- When the backup is exhausting, we will see a summary message that will indicate the backup’s size.
- This backup will already appear in the option to restore a copy. So if we have a new device or we have formatted ours, we can restore said copy with ease.
- It recommends activating the backup encryption since, otherwise. Anyone who has access to our PC could see the data and restore it without any verification on any iPhone. Be very careful with that.
Tips for Setting Your Child Up with Their First Smartphone
As much as we may want to delay the process as long as possible, the reality is that most of…
How-to guide to buying memory foam mattresses online
Are you having trouble falling asleep? Replacing your old mattress with a memory foam one is the answer to all…