Best Korean Sunscreen
Best Korean sunscreen at this point, the Korean sunscreen is Korean women’s obsession with skincare, especially the face is no secret.
In addition to being perfectly hydrated, they are very white. We could say that they have a phobia of the sun and its harmful effects on the skin.
They hate to go brown. They do not like to tan their skin, and more than one would faint just imagining their face full of wrinkles and spots.
Best Korean Sunscreens
1.COSRX Aloe Vera Soothing Sun Cream SPF50 / PA +++
- It is a star sunscreen among Korean bloggers. This cream moisturizes while protecting from UV rays. However, it is perfect for daily use.
- It offers maximum protection against UVA (PA +++) and UVB (SPF50) rays and hydrates the skin due to its high content of aloe vera (5,500 ppm).
- Aloe vera is known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties.
- Looking back on summer’s past, I remember that my mother used to apply an aloe vera gel to me after suffering from sunburn.
- I love the refreshing and elegant scent of this sun cream, the consistency of the cream is delicate and pleasant to apply.
- Its texture does not resemble that of a typical sunscreen but that of a non-greasy moisturizer.
- It absorbs quickly and does not leave traces of grease or a whitish halo. I give it a 5 out of 5.
- It is recommending to apply 30 minutes before being exposed to the sun and repeat every 2-3 hours.
2.Innisfree Daily UV Protection Cream No Sebum SPF35 / PA +++
- The Korean Innisfree website is advertising as a 100% mineral filter, but according to its ingredients. It is also a physical filter since it contains titanium dioxide.
- It is an ideal sun cream for oily skin because it ensures a matte appearance of the skin by removing all sebum (that is why the product indicates that it is “no sebum”).
- So it is not highly recommending for dry skin if you are concerned about the T-zone and have oily skin, your Korean sun protection cream.
- It is usual for it to leave a whitish finish on the skin like a halo as it is a physical filter. But if you know how to apply it, you can get the most out of this sunscreen.
- Apply small amounts little by little. Do not pat with your fingers. Apply in circular motions, smoothing the surface.
- Let the cream dry (10 minutes) before putting on your makeup. Better not use a primer (primer) with this cream.
- Finally, apply the powder (compact or cushion) by patting. The cushion gives a perfect finish.
3.Missha All-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50 / PA +++
- It is a classic Missha product, one of the first Korean cosmetics brands to arrive in Spain.
- It offers a physical filter less prone to generating allergies and skin irritation.
- Due to its formula resistance to water and sweat, they make it ideal for those who practice outdoor sports.
- The texture is light, not greasy or sticky, and it spreads quickly on the skin without leaving white spots. For people with oily skin, it is ideal.
Also Read: Best Ashwagandha – 4 Best Ashwagandha to Choose
Also Read: How to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose? – Causes, Basic Rules, and More