Best Matte Foundation
If you want to know the best matte foundation makeup base, The makeup may have faded a bit throughout the winter since we’ve mostly been at home.
However, the warmth is beginning to arrive, and with it, new looks for your makeup.
But we already know that to have a good work of art on our face, we must first have a good base like a canvas.
Double Wear – Estée Lauder
- This liquid foundation is the dream of people with shine problems. This foundation comes in a total of 56 shades and leaves a uniform finish that covers all your “blemishes.”
- Keep in mind that it is full coverage, so if that is not your thing, you can use it as a stained cover because it is excellent for that too.
Soft Matte Complete – Nars
- The Nars Soft Complete Foundation is an excellent choice if you want a matte finish but shinier coverage.
- The hydrating hyaluronic acid in its formula takes your skin a step higher and makes it look natural but better. A single drop is enough to cover your entire face and has 34 shades.
Say What ?! – UOMA Beauty
- Say What ?! From UOMA Beauty, it is matte, but it also has hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Its texture is creamy, and its coverage is medium. In addition, it has a total of 51, so, logically, it is among the best makeup bases of 2021.
Stay Matte But Not Flat – Nyx
- Rest assured that we also have a low-cost base for you. Nyx Stay Matte But Not Flat is oil-free, so don’t worry about clogging your pores.
- Its water-based hydrating formula comes in a flexible tube, making for a hassle-free sleep and letting you get every last drop.
Infallible Pro-Matte – L’Oréal Paris
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is an excellent choice because it’s affordable, and its coverage is incredible.
- Apply it all over your face with the tool that you like the most. And you will have a smooth and even base in the blink of an eye.
Also Read: Medium Layered Haircuts – Best Medium Layered Haircuts To Choose
Also Read: Best Cellulite Cream – Best 5 Creams To Treat Cellulite