Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers – 4 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Choose
Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Do you like to enjoy music but do not want a piece of fixed and wired equipment? The solution to your problems is the best portable Bluetooth speakers.
These devices have become tremendously popular thanks to their simplicity and versatility of use.
We can transport them inside the house to listen to music in any room, in addition to taking them anywhere, and all this with the comfort and freedom that not using cables gives us.
4 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers
1. JBL Xtreme 3
A portable speaker that meets the expectations of the most demanding of sound:
Sound : Directional Battery : 15 hours
Power : 50w Hands-free : No
Connections : Bluetooth 5.1, jack Resistance : IP67
- With a modern and careful design, the JBL Xtreme 3 presents a solution for the most demanding sound. It has excellent and robust construction, with rubber protection at both ends.
- It is not excessively small or light, so it is not as portable as other speakers, although, of course, you can take it with you (it comes with a carrying strap.
- And a case with a small handle can also be purchased separately).
2. Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3
A practical all-rounder speaker:
Sound: Spatial 360 Battery: 20 hours
Power: 90 dBA Hands-free: Yes
Connections: Bluetooth Resistance: IP68
- The Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 has one of the most appreciated designs by lovers of Bluetooth speakers.
- It has a cylindrical, discreet, and exquisite shape. It is also an extremely compact and well-built speaker, a true shockproof all-rounder that, despite not being too small.
- Will allow you to transport it from one place to another, without worrying about carrying it in a case or having to take special care in your transfer.
- It also has resistance to water and dust, being even submersible (although the latter is something that, in any case, we do not advise trying).
3. Bose SoundLink Revolve + II
A device that, despite being more prominent and focusing on power and audio quality, is still oriented towards portability:
Sound : Spatial 360 Battery : 17 hours
Power : – Hands-free : Yes
Connections : Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, jack, micro USB Resistance: IP55
- The Bose SoundLink Revolve + II is the second generation of the SoundLink Revolve + and the older brother of the Bose SoundLink Revolve II, which we have already analyzed in this ranking.
- This version is more significant and less light than its little brother. Of course, that larger size allows us to obtain greater sound power and a bass frequency that our little brother does not reach.
- Despite being more extensive, it is still very much geared towards portability. Proof of this is the flexible fabric handle that it incorporates, which will allow us to transport it and hang it anywhere.
4. Marshall Stanmore II
For lovers of sound and fans of vintage designs:
Sound: Directional Battery: –
Power: 80W Hands-free: No
Connections: Bluetooth 5.0, jack Resistance: No
- The Marshall Stanmore II has a simply spectacular design. Retro lovers are in luck because this small speaker simulates the typical appearance of Marshall guitar amps will look incredible in any cabinet in our living room.
- Of course, precisely because of its retro-vintage line, it may not appeal to everyone, especially users looking for more modern design formats.
- Built-in a robust wooden structure, it exudes quality and care in the finishes, which is evident to the eye and the touch.
Sleep Like A Champ With These Mattress Shopping Tricks
If your mattress has lost its initial shape, has already started squeaking, or if it has a foul odor coming…