Best Razor for Men
The best razor for men not only ensures that you get the clean and close shave you are looking for.
But they also help you avoid these drawbacks and make shaving safer, smoother, and more enjoyable to do.
The 4 Best Razors For Men
1. Merkur Futur adjustable razor
- Not make mistakes; Merkur Futur is a man’s tool made to handle a man’s work.
- And take it well, too.
- Made in Germany, the phrase ‘German craftsmanship’ instantly springs to mind. The Futur is unlike any other razor in many ways.
- On the one hand, it is highly versatile and capable of doing any shaving job, from gentle to pruning the forest.
- It even looks different from other double-edged razors with a smooth, ‘satin’ finish worthy of the best razor out there.
- Also, while adjustable razors have not been around that long, Merkur started producing them in the 1980s. They are not new to the game.
- The Futur is all about adjustability, thanks to six separate settings. If you are looking for the least aggressive shave possible with Futur, it will set you at number 1.
- But if you are looking for a highly aggressive shave (don’t apply too much pressure!), Then # 6 is for you.
- Remember, the beauty of an adjustable razor with many settings is that you don’t have to exhaust yourself and use a ton of razors to get the precise shave you need.
- Instead, you get a razor for every job, period.
2. Gillette Mach3 Turbo Men’s Razor
- You’ve seen the commercials: ‘Gillette – The Best A Man Can Get.’
- However, even if you haven’t seen the commercials, you’ve no doubt heard of Gillette.
- Which has been in the shaving business since, well, it looks like troglodytes stopped shaving with a sharp stone.
- But you get the idea. Gillette is a big name in the shaving game, and they haven’t been around that long and have been a dominant player in the market for no reason.
- No, they have many good things, and their Gillette Mach3 Turbo Men’s Razor is a good example.
- The Mach3 Turbo is the best disposable on the market, and there are many competitors.
- Gillette is constantly improving and updating its products, and the Mach3 is a somewhat newer addition to its razor line that takes things to the next level.
3. Merkur travel razor with 1 blade
Merkur’s German craftsmanship produces high-quality razors. How else could they have secured our first place?
- But its range is so strong that we felt we had to include another one on our list, and that honor goes to the Travel Razor with 1 Blade.
- With the closed comb head and fixed standard blade clearance, it lives up to the quality you’ve come to expect from such an esteemed manufacturer.
- But it also features a remarkably compact design with its hollow handle, making it an ideal razor for travel if you are fed up with reusing cartridge razors on the go.
- The leather travel bag it comes with is so compact it fits in your pocket.
- It’s also compatible with all double-edged blades, which means you’ll never have a hard time finding a compatible razor on the go.
- And you can use cheap disposable blades if you want to save money.
- And true to its style, it is enormously durable and easy to clean, making it exceptionally low maintenance.
4. Japanese Straight Knife Feather SS
- We know you are serious about your shaving. We applaud you for that because it’s just another sign that you’re not wasting your time when it comes to getting ready.
- Then there are those men whose pursuit of a close shave takes them beyond the limits of others.
- Those are the men who use the Japanese Feather SS straight razor.
- First of all, a razor, that incomparable grooming tool your great-grandfather used, is the most basic way to get the most sophisticated close shave, if that makes sense.
- Next, use a safety razor, particularly the Feather SS, which is top of the line of its kind.
Also Read: Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin – Benefits, Uses, and More
Also Read: Copper Peptides – Uses, Benefits, and More