Table of Contents
Incorporating a brightening serum into your daily beauty routine will be a success.
No matter how old you are. Moisturize, nourish and brighten your face is in your hand
1.Yeidra BIO facial regenerating serum
- Ideal for mature, refined, delicate, and sensitive skin, this facial Serum stimulates collagen production in the skin, leaving it looking young and healthy.
- This Serum is making from hyaluronic acid, whose tightening effect provides elasticity to the skin. In addition, it has a decisive regenerative and antioxidant action.
- It should be used daily, applying a drop to each specific area, such as the forehead, cheekbones, nose, and chin.
2.Dersia Blue Essence Facial Cream Dry Skin
- This vegan anti-wrinkle and firming cream is made from blue spirulina, specifically formulated to provide active hydration to dry skin along with hydrating, remineralizing.
- And firming effects of spirulina, Gotu kola extract, shea butter, and almond oil are adding, reinforcing this cream’s nourishing and hydrating power.
- Perfect for dry skin, it should be applying to the skin of the face 1 or 2 times a day.
3.Effaclar La Roche-Posay Ultra Concentrated Serum
- This Facial Serum works directly on blemishes, large pores, and persistent marks on the skin.
- Its complex of three ultra-concentrated acids, associated with niacinamide, provide a peeling effect.
- In contrast, salicylic acid helps unclog and close pores, lipo hydroxy acid softens the skin, and glycolic acid promotes skin renewal.
- Formulated for oily adult skin prone to acne, this Serum is fast-absorbing, provides a non-sticky finish, and is hypoallergenic. It should be applying at night all over the face.
4.Avant Skincare Damascus Rose Petals Facial Serum
- With a revitalizing effect, this facial Serum is making from Damascus rose petals.
- The orchid extract is the ideal product to renew the skin, increase its radiance and combat the signs of aging and stress.
- Indicated for all skin types, it also contains hyaluronic acid that penetrates deeply into the skin.
- Here intensely hydrating it while helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging.
- For its part, the rose works by eliminating dead skin cells and impurities, thus obtaining a soft, fresh, and youthful eye area.
The Dangers of Black Beauties Drug: What You Should Know
The reemergence of dangerous “Black Beauties” pills is a cause for concern among healthcare providers. These pills, which contain unknown…
3 Tips to Keep Customers Engaged
Customers are the backbone of every business. This is why it is important to engage them in meaningful and impactful…