CBD, or cannabidiol, is sweeping the wellness industry as a tool to reduce inflammation and manage stress. It’s important to note that the research on this product is in its infancy. The burden is on the buyer to invest in quality product and use it wisely.
Table of Contents
Introduction to CBD Tinctures
Cannabidiol tinctures are made by pulling CBD from plants in the cannabis plant and infusing it with alcohol. The product is then blended with an oil to use under the tongue or with an emollient to apply as a topical.
When to Use CBD Tinctures
The line of CBD tinctures from HempFusion includes a detailed label indicating the concentration of the CBD in the blend. Because the science on this is in its infancy, consider keeping a notebook or journal of your use and your experiences. If you struggle to fall asleep, are dealing with nerve pain, or struggle with anxious thoughts, CBD can help.
7 Things to keep in Mind
- An allergy to CBD is rare, but you may react with the carrier oil. If you notice any irritation under the tongue, spit out the oil and rinse your mouth.
- You can’t build up a tolerance to CBD. In fact, you may be able to reduce your intake over time. If you feel fogged, back off your dose.
- CBD under the tongue is the fastest route to the bloodstream. Edibles must be digested and the more fat in your most recent meal, the longer absorption will take
- CBD edible oil is not an effective topical. If you struggle with joint pain or skin inflammation, look for a lotion or cream. Track your pain level and take photos of the inflammation to track your progress over time.
- You can microdose CBD for focus and to manage anxious thoughts by putting a partial dropper in a beverage or using a vaping tool. Microdosing can actually make you more alert than normal, so don’t do this before bed.
- Only buy from producers that offer third-party testing so you can be certain of the concentration you’re getting.
- CBD can’t get you high; it’s tetrahydrocannabinol or THC that causes disconnection and euphoria. If you are concerned about facing a drug test, consider buying CBD isolate powder to blend into juice. You will not get the entourage effect, but you will not be at risk of trace exposure to THC.
How to Use it Safely
Study the label and store your CBD so the carrier oil will stay fresh. Start with small doses on a day when you can stay home in case you become drowsy. Never use an edible oil in a vaping tool, and never use a vaping product under the tongue. Discuss your CBD interest with your physician and consider drug interactions if you are on prescription meds.
Many users find that CBD can be a wonderful way to reduce pain and manage stress. Research is pending on this product, so track your personal experiences and dose with care.
How To Enhance Your THC Vape Experience This 2023?
As marijuana laws continue to shift, many seek the best ways to enjoy the THC vape experience in 2023. Vape…
Can the Design of Your Home Affect Your Hearing?
Hearing problems such as hearing loss, tinnitus, hyperacusis, and more can make our daily lives a challenge and rob of…