Color Changing Hair Dye
Color changing hair dye, a dye that changes color after dyeing, is something that we would surely throw into the sci-fi basket. But this dye is as natural as your current hair color.
THE DYE THAT CHANGES COLOR WITH TEMPERATURE
- But fantasy colors are no longer a novelty since we are used to seeing them everywhere.
- Beauty brands have invested in these colors and have brought us new products such as hair chalk or sprays.
- The latest trend in fantasy dyes is this: colors that change with temperature.
- Does that mean that if you eat your head too much or have a fever, the color changes? It would be cool, but let’s not overdo it.
- The Unseen has been the pioneer brand in creating these dyes that change color depending on whether you apply heat or cold.
- This magical effect is straightforward to achieve, and you have to use the dye.
- And then, apply heat with the help of the iron or cold with the dryer, and you will be able to see how your hair changes color.
- Thanks to this effect, you can get color mixtures in your hair much easier, and you can modify them to your liking by applying cold or heat.
- These dyes with its Vivids Mood Color line. But do you know the best of these dyes?
- They can be mixed to create other new colors, and you can also mix them with a base dye to get a more pastel tone, modifying it to your liking.
- Applying the dye is best to have bleached hair since the pigments will be more noticeable, and it will be easier to choose the color you want.
- The color-changing dye has always been between the eyebrows of many colorists and fashionistas.
- For a long time, they have been working on this aspect with fabrics and suits to adapt to the environment.
- Thus, a new technology for hair coloring is born that pursues a new concept.
- The change of color according to the environment that surrounds you. So this is an intelligent change and within the spectrum of the selected color.
Also Read: Leave In Conditioner – Overnight Conditioner, and More
Also Read: Best Self Tanner for Fair Skin – To Apply, 5 Best Self Tanner for Fair Skin, and More