Copper peptides are tiny molecules with great dermal penetration capacity because they adhere to copper molecules and drag them along multiple layers.
Over the years, the regeneration process of the hair follicles slows down by reducing the flow of the blood vessels.
This fact added to the hormone testosterone (DHT) active biological metabolite responsible for androgenic alopecia.
Creates an obstacle to hair growth, causing the miniaturization of the hair follicles and progressively thinning them.
What is Copper tripeptide 1?
Copper peptides are three peptides when combined with copper and are naturally found in our body secretions.
The fundamental behind using this peptide is similar to other rejuvenating products. Our body has a diminished pool of these peptides as we age, resulting in aged, dull, wrinkled skin.
When it is applied topically, it gets quickly absorbed because copper and collection can be replenished to maintain the skin’s natural function.
Use & Benefits:
- It can stimulate many reactions within the skin, to name a few- increased hyaluronic acid production, more production of collagen, and elastin.
- Such processes at the micro-level help the skin get a makeover, and the visible signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging can be improved gradually.
- Also, moisturization is a parallel going process, wherein it moisturizes the skin and retains moisture.
- Moist skin, healthier skin is resistant to any environmental damage.
- They can also protect skin from free radicals as they scavenge those. Sun protection cannot be missed when copper peptides are applying.
- They protect the skin from harmful UV rays. They are available in skin care products and hair care products, body care products as well.
What hair products contain copper tripeptide-1?
- Copper Tripeptide-1 is a unique ingredient, and its use in formulations is not yet widespread in
- Because the synthesis processes of this peptide involve state-of-the-art technologies, it is a costly and difficult-to-access substance.
- However, some hair products have already started adding copper tripeptide-1 in their formulations.
- It is the case of the REDENHAIR HAIR REGENERATOR SERUM MAINTENANCE, the new serum in spray form.
- It was formulating with copper tripeptide-1 and many other active ingredients dissolved in a rosemary water lotion.
- And delicately selected for the beneficial properties that contribute to capillary health.
Also Read: Welcome (2007) Full Movie Download
How to Diversify Your Video Content for Niche Marketing
As a niche market, content happens to be at the heart of everything that you do, from blog postings to…