Destiny 2 Next Expansion – Game Improvements, Next Expansion Until 2022, and More
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Next Expansion
Destiny 2 next expansion the US studio Bungie described The Witch Kingdom as “a major evolution in the history of Destiny 2.”
The Destiny 2 delays its next expansion until 2022
- February 26, 2021, 5:21 PM | With information from DPA 15 minutes.
- The video game studio Bungie, responsible for the massively multiplayer video game Destiny 2, delayed the next major expansion.
- It prepares for this game, The Witch Queen, which is planned to launch this year but will not arrive until early 2022.
- The US study described The Witch Kingdom as “a significant evolution in the Destiny 2 story.
- ” They explained that it would involve the “integration of a narrative continuum that encompasses Eclipse and everything that will come after,” as Bungie claimed.
- The annual The Witch Queen expansion was announced in the summer of 2020.
- Bungie then reported that it planned to arrive in Destiny 2 in 2021, before the arrival of another annual growth in 2022 tentatively called Lightfall.
- However, the studio was forced to delay its plans for the arrival of The Witch Queen, which will be released in early 2022.
Game improvements for this year
- According to Bungie, this annual expansion will include new features like characters, storylines, good guys.
- And bad guys that will carry over into “multiple seasons and expansions,” Bungie.
- Its outcome will also mean “the endpoint to the ‘Light and Dark saga,’ a dichotomy that began years ago with the launch of Destiny 1.
- Despite the delay of The Witch Queen, Bungie promised to bring users other improvements in this year, 2021.
- He also promised to renew weapons and armor. And “polish” the concept of PvP (player versus player) to balance the game.
- And a new reward system that will increase the power cap by 10 points. For seasons that do not come with an expansion. New.
- Other promises for 2021 were implementing transmutation through the ‘armor synthesis’ process and adding the cross-play function.
- Which will arrive in season 15 of the game. And allow playing with people who use different platforms, unifying PC and console.
Top Mobile Games to Sharpen Your Mind That You Need To Download Right Now
We can’t argue that smartphones have made it quite easier to access information. From accessing our emails to social media,…
The Different Types of Online Slot Game Symbols
Online slot games at megareel.com are a popular form of entertainment, and they come with a wide variety of symbols…