How to Prepare Detox Foot Bath? – Ionic Detox Foot Baths, and More
Detox Foot Bath
A detox foot bath is a foot spa used to cleanse your body of toxins, expelling them through your feet.
The process is supposed to ionically and magnetically remove toxins from your body.
How to Make Ionic Detox Foot Baths?
After soaking your feet in the bath for several minutes, ionic foot baths believe in extracting toxins and depositing them in the water.
You can see them by the change in color of the water and the floating particles that appear.
There is a great controversy as to whether or not these toilets work. Many people believe that water changes color and that floating particles occur due to minerals already present in the water.
However, attach one end of each wire to an alligator clip. These clips can be purchased at most craft supply stores.
Here attach the alligator clips to each of the spoons, creating two separate connections. Some people recommend using only stainless steel spoons.
As the low level of electricity used in the ionic detox foot bath conducts better. Here add 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and enough warm water to cover your feet, one in each pan.
It would equal 3 inches (3.75 cm) of water in each bowl. Make sure the fountains are large enough to submerge every foot.
More About It:
- Connect one of the wires to the positive terminal of the 9-volt battery. However, connect the other wire to the negative terminal of the 9-volt battery.
- Here place the positively charged spoon into one of the bowls of saltwater. Put the negatively charged spoon into the other container.
- Put one of your feet into the container of positively charged water and the other foot into the negatively charged one. Leave your feet submerged for at least 10 minutes.
- After 2 or 3 minutes, you will see that the water begins to change color and that small particle appears floating in the water.
- Don’t try to set up an ionic detox foot bath using direct current from your home’s electrical supply. It creates the possibility that you will be electrocuted immediately.
- The low voltage of the 9-volt battery produces a minimal electrical charge, and most people report feeling only a slight sensation of massage during treatment.
- Do not use any type of ionic detox foot bath if you have any cardiac arrhythmia or have a pacemaker or defibrillator in place unless you first check with your doctor.
Famoid vs. Growthoid – How to Reach Users on Instagram
If you want to promote your business on social media, Instagram is the best place to do it. However, if…