Diatomaceous Earth Benefits – Natural Source, Healthy Skin, and More
Diatomaceous Earth Benefits
Diatomaceous earth benefits. The use of diatomaceous earth knows no limits. And it has many applications in cosmetology, agriculture, and cleaning.
It has been extensively researching, and exciting benefits have been discovered.
1. Natural source of silica
- Food grade diatomaceous earth is made up of approximately 85% silica.
- This essential trace mineral is requiring by tendons, cartilage, blood vessels, and bones.
- This nutrient even contributes to almost all the body’s vital organs. Including the heart, liver, and lungs.
- Food was the primary naturally occurring source of silica before modern agricultural practices depleted soils.
- Now only 1/3 of the silica we need is available in natural plant-based foods.
2. Promotes healthy skin
- Because diatomaceous earth is a strong abrasive, it is often using as a toothpaste and facial scrub.
- The exfoliation process is essential in skincare as it helps remove dead skin cells that can give the skin the appearance of worn-out skin.
- However, the natural content of silica is necessary to maintain healthy skin, teeth, hair, and nails. And it is often touting as a potent beauty mineral.
3. Supports heart health
- Research has shown that food-grade diatomaceous earth offers positive benefits on cholesterol levels and supports heart health.
- However, nutrients such as silicon, calcium, sodium, magnesium, iron. And other minerals are available in diatomaceous earth, leading to virtually endless health benefits.
- And also, most of these nutrients play an essential role in building and repairing muscles and bones.
4. Natural pesticide
- One of the most common uses for diatomaceous earth is as a natural insecticide.
- Studies indicate that this dust, like clay, can kill harmful insects that threaten crops and home life.
- Due to the continued use of pesticides. Many insects have become resistant to chemical deterrents.
- however, this organic pest control method helps reduce the number of environmental toxins we are exposing to.
5. Internal cleaner
- Diatomaceous earth acts as a mild abrasive both topically and internally.
- Inside our body, it helps eliminate intestinal invaders and other harmful organisms from the digestive tract.
- And also, as an internal cleanser, diatomaceous earth aids cleaning by supporting regularity and the removal of toxic metals.
- However, some studies have shown that diatomaceous land is very successful in ridding animals of harmful organisms.
- When it is, food-grade placed in livestock feed can help discourage fleas. And other harmful insects.
- Make sure the diatomaceous earth is labeled “food grade” and is not treated or heated.
Tips for Setting Your Child Up with Their First Smartphone
As much as we may want to delay the process as long as possible, the reality is that most of…
How-to guide to buying memory foam mattresses online
Are you having trouble falling asleep? Replacing your old mattress with a memory foam one is the answer to all…