Olaplex 1 – Olaplex Things You Need To Know About Them
Table of Contents
Olaplex 1 Things You Need
Olaplex 1 is a bond multiplier with a patented active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate.
It works on a molecular level to seek broken bonds in the hair caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage.
- This concentrated first salon step rebuilds broken disulfide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair.
- At Samantha Cusick, we always recommend adding Olaplex to your hair color services.
- We add Olaplex No.1 directly into all of our colors and bleaches to prevent damage to keep your hair in the best condition possible.
- The second salon step continues to rebuild and restore any remaining broken bonds ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair possible.
- It applies throughout the hair post coloring but pre-shampooing to ensure that every hair benefits from all the Olaplex goodness!
- If your hair feels like it needs some serious TLC, it’s worth remembering that these super-concentrated steps of Olaplex can be used as a stand-alone treatment.
- You might have seen I mentioned that above, the stand-alone Olaplex treatment is like the holy grail of in-salon repair treatments.
- The No.1 is adding to the hair in a little bit of warm water. Then the No.2 is added directly over the top for the ultimate in hair repair.
- As this is a pre-shampoo treatment, you can follow up with your favorite conditioning mask. Trust us. Your hair will thank you.
- This little miracle replenishes shattered hair bonds in between your salon or styling sessions a once-a-week at-home treatment.
- So you can carry on maintaining your favorite hair color and style without the worry of damage.
- It is a pre-wash treatment and needs to be on at least 10 minutes to do its things.
- Our advice to get the most out of each application is to damp your hair down, apply your Olaplex No.3, tangle tease your locks to ensure it’s all covered, and sleep in it! that way.
- You can wash your hair in the morning knowing your hair got the maximum benefit.
OLAPLEX 4 & 5
- OLAPLEX NO.4 aka SHAMPOO – Repair bonds while gently cleansing all types of hair. Impart moisture, strength, and manageability with every wash.
- OLAPLEX NO.5 aka CONDITIONER – Restores, repairs, and hydrates without adding excess weight. Eliminates damaged frizz for strong, healthy, shiny hair
- A leave-in conditioner that helps to prevent frizz and flyaways for up to 72 hours.
- OLAPLEX Number 6 hydrates and protects hair of all hair types, including colored and chemically treated hair.
- It strengthens and moisturizes hair and speeds up and blow-dry times, resulting in smooth and silky hair.
- Apply a tiny amount of the product into damp or dry hair, focusing on putting it on your mid-length to ends. Comb hair and style as you wish
- The latest edition to the Olaplex family, and we’re already OBSESSED! OLAPLEX N°.7 Bonding Oil is the first-of-its-kind.
- Highly concentrated, ultra-lightweight, reparative styling oil dramatically increases shine, adds softness and strength, and enhances hair types and textures.
- When used with any thermal styling appliance, N°.7 provides heat protection up to 450°F/230°C.
- For the ultimate frizz-free, soft glossy hair cocktail, your Olaplex 6 & 7. Mix them in your hands and apply to clean damp hair before styling
Also Read: Ionic Hair Dryer – 4 Best Ionic Hair Dryer
The Dangers of Black Beauties Drug: What You Should Know
The reemergence of dangerous “Black Beauties” pills is a cause for concern among healthcare providers. These pills, which contain unknown…
3 Tips to Keep Customers Engaged
Customers are the backbone of every business. This is why it is important to engage them in meaningful and impactful…