Pimple On Lip Line
A pimple on lip line can become a nuisance or at least make us uncomfortable at some point.
However, it often does not represent significant damage and even disappears without applying any treatment.
Pimple on the lip: Causes
As mentioned above, the appearance of this type of lesion (a pimple or several on the lips or white dots) can be due to various reasons or causes.
Which we will summarize below:
Oral candidiasis: This is an infection that is causing by the appearance of a fungus called Candida, which lodges in the mouth and can sometimes cause other problems if it spreads too much.
Among the symptoms that this infection can cause, we can highlight :
- Loss of taste or a strange sensation in the mouth.
- Crashes and soreness at the corners of the mouth.
- Discomfort when swallowing or eating food.
- Pain or redness
White spots on the tongue: on the inner surfaces of the mouth and even on the throat.
People with a weak immune system are most at risk for yeast infection.
Cold sores: also recognized as herpes simplex virus (HSV), it is a common viral infection capable of causing ulcers around the mouth and the lips.
It manifests itself by the appearance of small blisters, which contain fluid, and the affected person may feel itching and some pain.
Hand, foot, and mouth disease: This disease, known by the acronym HFMD. You may have the following symptoms:
- Red spots in the mouth can turn into ulcers that are capable of causing pain.
- General discomfort.
- Pain in both the mouth and throat.
This disease frequently occurs in boys and girls under the age of 5 years. It is easily contagious, although it rarely represents severe injuries. Likewise, a high percentage of those who suffer from it are cured without any treatment in 7 to 10 days.
Syphilis: although it is an orally transmitted disease, and that originates through infection of a bacterium, and its main symptoms are painless and red sores.
On the genitals and around the year, on many occasions also from they reflect on the lips and even on the inside of the mouth.
Fordyce spots are manifested by small yellowish or white spots, either on or near the lips. Here they are not contagious, and they do not cause pain. These spots generally disappear after a specific time.
Mouth cancer: on rare occasions, this type of pimple on the lips results in mouth cancer; however, they may be due to tumor development.
In the case of mouth cancer, ulcers can reflect the lips that do not heal independently and may spread to the inside of the mouth, tongue, and jaw.
Other factors that can cause either white spots on the lips, a pimple on the lips, or several pimples on the lips can highlight dry lips, sunburns, reactions to certain foods (such as chocolates, coffee, etc. ), or stress.
Treatment for the cure of pimple on the lip
To apply the best treatment that is efficient and effective to heal satisfactorily, be it a pimple on the lip, tiny white spots on the lips, or several pimples on the lips, it is essential to specify what is the cause of them.
Once the doctor makes the diagnosis, some treatments that we can mention are the following:
In the case of bumps, which are causing by an infection :
- A simple antiviral for a condition of this type, such as the case of herpes.
- Medicine of the antifungal type for cases of oral candidiasis.
- In the case of syphilis, an antibiotic may be used to treat the bacterial infection.
Regarding ulcers, it is advisable to apply :
- While the skin heals, cold patches can be applied.
- Antiviral medicine to eliminate the virus.
- To relieve irritation or pain, certain creams can be used.
There are many forms of pimples on the lip, white spots on the lip, or accumulation of various pimples on the lips.
It does not merit costly or complex treatment for their complete cure, although they may heal independently.
They can also be solving with natural remedies. Or homemade, such as:
- Try to maintain a routine that involves good oral hygiene, such as flossing and brushing your teeth at least twice during the day.
- Eat a healthy diet, which includes adequate proportions of both minerals and vitamins, based on whole foods.
- Drink water in adequate quantities.
- Wash the face with lukewarm water until we manage to remove either the pimple on the lip and accumulate several pimples on the lips or white spots on the lips.
- After washing your face, pat it dry with gentle strokes and not rubbing it.
- Make use of lip products, which contain a protection factor against the sun and have natural origin ingredients.
- We must avoid hurting the bump.
Cross-Platform Or Native Mobile App Development?
If you’re looking to develop a mobile application, you’re likely to face one of two big decisions: react native or…