In 2020 addition to Google’s Pixel 4a family of phones is the highly anticipated Pixel 4a. It’s a scaled-down version of the Pixel 4.
What is the Design and Build of pixel 4a?
- Dimensions: Is also 144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 143 g
- 3.5mm headphones, dual stereo speakers
- Polycarbonate back
Finish: black only
This new inexpensive phone only comes in one size – it’s a compact device with a 5.8-inch screen. That keeps the overall size low, making it one of the smallest devices we’ve seen released recently:
It has a structure that adapts to your positioning, opting for a polycarbonate unibody design, that back shell wraps around the sides for a perfect finish until it meets the flat screen in the front.
Google says it will only be available in Just Black, with a contrasting white power button, which bears the latest Pixel design signature.
The bezels’ design pushed back and the adoption of a perforated front camera for a contemporary design. Simultaneously, the upper speaker sits on that narrow edge that accompanies the speaker at the phone base.
There is a 3.5mm headphone jack for those who want that legacy connection. Still, the two speakers also offer a powerful stereo output.
Personal. Perfect for delivering the soundtrack to your YouTube videos or casual games and loud enough to use. It sounds good, while many phones in this category overlook their speaker setup.
The camera bump on the rear procedures a square, poking fun at the style that is becoming increasingly popular on smartphones.
It lone houses a single lens and the flash, so maybe it’s a bit of a stretch because it’s mostly just space.
- 5.81-inch OLED panel, 60Hz, HDR support
- 2340 x 1080 pixels (443ppi)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
The Pixel 4a’s screen is small by modern standards, with many devices exceeding 6 inches, even in this affordable price range.
That makes it one of the smallest phones we saw in 2020, and that will hold some appeal for those who want to avoid a massive phone.
How is the Hardware and Performance of pixel 4a?
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- 3140 mAh battery, 18 W charging
Where the Pixel 4a looms as a mid-range phone is in the hardware department. It is sitting on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G platform.
This 700-series hardware slides underneath the flagship 800-series hardware you’ll find on top phones, but it’s a step up from the 600-series hardware on the Pixel 3a.
Here has been a lot of enthusiasm about phones installed on Snapdragon 700 series hardware in 2020.
Due to new access to the family, the Snapdragon 765. That Hardware carries 5G connectivity, which this device loses, although a Pixel 4a 5G will be released later. Instead, the Snapdragon 730G sits a bit lower than the 765 in power and performance.
Still, there are only minor differences: it is an older generation, has a somewhat lower clock speed on one essential, and is 8nm instead of 7 nm.
Pixel Power Cameras:
Main: 12.2-megapixel f / 1.7 aperture, 1.4 µm pixel size, Optical Stabilization
Selfie: Is 8 megapixels f / 2.0, 1.12 µm
- Google has made things simple with the Pixel 4a’s cameras. But the Pixel has been consecutively a simple camera load for some time, resisting the urge to pack the phone with valuable sensors that aren’t necessary.
- Don’t fall into the trap of confusing the simple with the stupid, though, as this camera is brilliant.
- That gets a 12.2-megapixel primary camera on the rear, the same one you’ll find on the Pixel 4, and it packs a punch.
- This camera delivers excellent photos in virtually all conditions and focuses on complex shooting situations thanks to intelligent machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) behind it.
- Android 11 operating system
- 3 years of updates
A significant benefit of opting for a Pixel phone over other rivals is that you are at the forefront of the Android software update queue:
- This phone was running Android 10 at the time of review and has now been carried over to Android 11 and getting the latest Pixel features.
- While you can get a similar experience with Android One devices, like Nokia’s, or Motorola’s clean software offerings, there’s always something Google keeps to itself.
- Like Google’s Now Playing music identification service, it’s the little details that make the difference.
- This intelligent feature identifies the music that the phone can listen to, but all this happens on the device; no data connection is needing.
Also Read: Lord of The Rings 4k – The Hobbit Trilogies, Trilogy finally Arrives, and More
Also Read: Microsoft Word Free – Instructions, Other Functions, and More
Burger king menu Puts Two New Whoppers On Menus Nationwide
Burger king menu Following its Spider-Man Whopper stunt, the fast food juggernaut introduced two new versions of the traditional sandwich…
wellhealthorganic.com:10-benefits-of-eating-roasted-gram An excellent and highly healthy snack meal is roasted grains. It is a product of the gram or chickpea…
Review Pixel 4a – Design, Build, Monitor, and More.