Pokemon Shield was unveiled alongside the Sword edition on February 27 in a Nintendo Direct.
The presentation showed a small promotional video of the game, where they showed us the new region of Galar and the three initial pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble.
On June 5, there was a second direct where new details about the game were revealed and presented the two legendary Pokémon that appear on the cover of both editions.
- These are some of the novelties that these new deliveries incorporate:
- A new region of Galar, inspired by the United Kingdom, will find pokémon with regional forms, such as Sirfetch’d or Ponyta, among many others.
- Wild Pokémon in the wild: Unlike the previous installments, this time, we will find the Pokémon in the wild, not only in areas of tall grass.
- They will appear in the same way as Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu! and Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee!
- Dynamax Phenomenon: Introduced as Gigantamax and renamed shortly after, this new feature allows us to make Pokémon giants. This phenomenon is only available during combat and is temporary.
- Nintendo has announced a double pack that will include Pokémon Sword and Shield. This special pack consists of a metal box ( steelbook ) to store both games’ cards.
- They have also announced a special edition of Nintendo Switch Lite with Zacian and Zamazenta, the two legendary Pokémon of this generation that gives the image to the cover.
- An illusion is breathing in the cities of the Galar region. The last Pokémon Direct dedicated to Pokémon Sword and Shield issued this past June 5 left fans with more than 15 minutes of a multitude of news.
- Gameplay sequences, and the presentation of new functions that will accompany the start of the eighth generation on November 15 on Nintendo Switch.
- But let’s go in parts because three months of waiting for the titles’ second trial have gone a long way. Initially.
- A Tsunekazu Ishihara was sitting in his office accompanied by a cup with which many would like to have breakfast every morning.
- The CEO of The Pokémon Company gives way without further delay to the first sequences of the new advance. Which leaves us in the first place with the confirmation of the train as a means of transport.
How Science Projects Prepare Children for Real-Life Situations
Science projects are often important because they encourage children to think about what is happening around them, whether the changing…