Remove Fake Nail – Steps To Remove Fake Nails At Home
Remove Fake Nail
We will teach you step by step how to remove fake nail at home in a straightforward way and without damaging them.
Step 1: use acetone to remove fake nails
- To have a good result, we will first need to get a bottle of 100% acetone. Attention, this method will not work if you use the standard nail polish remover sold in all perfume shops.
- We have to go further, go to an aesthetic product store where you can buy pure acetone.
- They say that there is another way to remove acrylic nails. It is much easier if we previously heat the acetone, but be careful.
- You have to be especially careful with great care and patience because it is a very flammable product.
- We must make it get the right temperature by putting the acetone in a bowl previously covered with aluminum foil, inside another bowl with hot water, as if we were heating in a water bath.
Step 2: false file nails
- First of all, with the help of an ordinary file, we will file little by little along the upper part of our false nail, leaving a thin film so that it will be much simpler and more accessible.
- Here we have to be very careful not to get to our nail since we could rub it and damage it. At the slightest sign that your nail is already showing, stop filing, better safe than sorry.
- In addition, due to the strong glue used for this type of nail, our actual nail is weaker, so we have to pay special attention.
- Once filed, it is best to massage all the fingers with petroleum jelly up to the knuckles, avoiding being applied just above the nail.
- By this, we will ensure that our cuticle and skin do not suffer in the procedure. We also kill two birds with one pebble since we hydrate the nails in the same way
Step 3: Soak a cotton ball, then cover it with aluminum foil
- Now it’s time to start soaking cotton with pure acetone. We must go one by one since this product evaporates quickly.
- Then between cotton and cotton, do not forget to cover the bowl. We will place the cotton on the acrylic nail, and immediately, we will wrap our fingers with aluminum foil as a cone.
- We are ensuring that there is no gap and that it remains completely covered. We let it act for 15 or 20 minutes till the nail relaxes.
Step 4: Patience, the mother of all disciplines
- Once time passes, remove one of the aluminum foil cones, sliding the cotton over the nail. If it comes off ideally, it is time to remove what remains. If not, and it is still stuck, keep it for a few more minutes.
- When the acetone has made its effect of softening the acrylic nail, it is time to get down to work and get rid of all the remains.
- With a cuticle pusher to remove calmly and take excellent care damage our natural nail.
In addition, read more helpful resources at informationntechnology
How Does Call Center Technology Promote Quality Assurance?
If you want to maximize the application of real-time quality assurance in your call center, consider engaging quality assurance managers….
The Problem of Airbnb Illegal Surveillance
Airbnb was founded in 2008, and it was committed to providing people with shared spaces to experience traveling like a…