Ring Tattoos – Types of Ring Tattoos, Wedding Rings Tattoos, and More
Ring tattoos are famous for some reasons, and they can come in many different designs.
Different types of ring tattoos
There are many reasons why people choose to get ring tattoos.
1- Wedding rings
- A trendy option is wedding rings. Thanks to the design, less traditional couples can always remind their relationship uniquely.
- Some couples choose to have the middle finger of their left hand tattooed as a sign of commitment and add details to the design after they are married.
- While some couples choose plans with many ornaments, others prefer to have the name of their loved ones.
- Other couples prefer to get an actual quote from their wedding vows tattooed around or on their fingers.
- In recent years, the phrase “Yes, I do” has become very popular with wedding tattoos.
- For people who want to get their wedding ring tattooed on their finger, the design options are endless.
- Another popular reason to get a ring finger tattoo is to honor a deceased person.
- Some people decide to get the name of a lost son, husband, or partner tattooed.
- In this case, the design is a symbolic way of showing that the loved one they have lost is with them in their life.
3- Personal beliefs
- As with other hand tattoos, ring tattoos can symbolize something important in your life.
- Many people choose to get inspirational words tattooed on their ring finger, such as “hope,” “love,” or “dream.”
- Thus, the words remind them constantly to keep their message in mind.
Advantages and disadvantages of ring tattoos
Like many other types of tattoos, ring designs have their advantages and disadvantages:
- The tattoo will always be visible, like a real ring. But the benefit is that you never have to worry about getting lost or stolen.
- The tattoo is a constant reminder of what it symbolizes to you.
- That it is always visible can be an advantage or a disadvantage. It could hurt you when it comes to getting a job.
- Some professional-level positions do not approve of tattoos being visible.
- Rings are one of the types that are more likely to have defects.
- This type is also one of the most difficult to remove if you decide to undergo the removal procedure that exists today. It is also quite challenging to cover with another design, which uses a lot these days.
- Tattoos on fingers, or hands in general, are more likely to fade and need frequent touch-ups to keep them looking their best.
Famous with this type of tattoos
- Many celebrities have led the way with innovative designs, and this includes ring-shaped tattoos. Some stars who have tattoos in this area are:
- Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee: When they got married, each called the other’s name tattooed on their finger instead of traditional rings. After separating, Pamela made hers go from being “Tommy” to being “Mommy” (Mommy).
- Miley Cyrus made headlines when she showed off her first tattoo – an equality symbol on her ring finger. He accompanied the release of the photo with the statement: “All love is equal.”
- Collin Farrell got a wedding ring tattooed alongside his now ex-wife.
- Portia De Rossi also had a ring from their relationship tattooed on her finger.
A Simple Guide to Where to Buy Cryptocurrency
We are all aware of how the crypto world has grown tremendously over the past few years. People are realizing…