Samsung Flip Phone – Datasheet, Dual Cameras, and More
Table of Contents
Samsung Flip Phone
In the same way, the new generation of the Galaxy S family is here and, in the same way, the Samsung Flip Phone.
Samsung has taken advantage of the S20 event also to announce its new folding phone. The Galaxy Z Flip is already official and comes after numerous leaks that had advanced its characteristics and price.
As expected, the South Korean company’s second folding phone abandons the horizontal folding to adopt a shell-type format, similar to the one we have seen in the Motorola Razr.
There are no surprises in the specifications either, since, as already rumored, it comes with a dual rear camera, the Snapdragon 855+, and 4G LTE connectivity. Let’s see it in detail.
Galaxy Z Flip Datasheet
|SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FLIP|
|SCREEN||Interior: 6.7 “folding Dynamic AMOLED (2636 x 1080 pixels)
Exterior: Also, Super AMOLED 1.06 “(300 x 112 pixels)
|STORAGE||256 GB UFS 3.0|
|SOFTWARE||Android 10 + One UI 2.0|
|REAR CAMERA||12 MP wide-angle, f / 1.8, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
Ultra wide-angle 12 MP, f / 2.2
|FRONTAL CAMERA||10 MP, f / 2.4, PDAF|
|BATTERY||3,300 mAh with fast charging and wireless charging|
|CONNECTIVITY||WiFi ac, BT 5.0, NFC, USB-C|
|OTHERS||AKG stereo speakers, side fingerprint sensor,|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT||Also, Unfolded: 167.9 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm
Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3mm
With vertical folding and without 5G:
- For months, we’ve been hearing that Samsung was working on a new foldable phone that would fold vertically, like the clamshell phones of yesteryear.
- The result has been the new Galaxy Z Flip, a mobile whose thickness, once folded, grows from 7.2 to 17.3 mm and which includes an innovative Hideaway hinge and a personalized user experience.
- When unfolded, we find a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED screen with flexible glass, a resolution of 2,636 x 1,080 pixels) and a hole for the front camera.
- Meanwhile, the outer panel is Super AMOLED, has a 1.06-inch diagonal, and has a 300 x 112-pixel resolution; Init.
- It is where you can see notifications, the time, and some data of the phone, such as the battery, without having to open it.
10 MP from the front, dual cameras from the rear:
- If we now turn to the photographic section, we have, first, a 10-megapixel front camera with f / 2.4 aperture, and on the other, a 12-megapixel dual rear camera with flash.
- The latter comprises the primary sensor with aperture f / 1.8, 1.4 µm pixels, an OIS optical stabilizer, and an ultra-wide-angle lens with an aperture f / 2.2.
- To power itself, it includes a dual 3,300 mAh battery with support for both 15W fast charging and wireless charging.
- Its most essential specifications are completing with dual stereo speakers signed by AKG, a side fingerprint sensor.
- And connectivity that includes a WiFi ax, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, and a USB-C port for charging data transfer.
What is Galaxy Z Flip price and Availability?
- The new Galaxy Z Flip will be available in a single configuration with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage. Still, it will be selling in three different colors.
- Black (Mirror Black), a gradient of pink/purple (Mirror Purple), and, in selected markets, gold (Mirror Gold).
- It arrives for 1,500 euros in some countries, but only in purple and black for now.
Apple Watch Faces – Edit an Existing Watch Face, and More
Apple Watch Faces Whether you’re new to the device or a seasoned user, you probably already know that the Apple…
The Benefits of Renting Equipment for Your Small Business
Running a small business can be exciting and rewarding but also tough and challenging. There is so much to think…