WhatsApp For Mac – Features, System Requirements, and More
WhatsApp For Mac
The official version of WhatsApp for Mac allows you to enjoy the advantages of the instant messaging application on your computer without having to open the browser.
Continue your mobile conversations, make video calls, audio calls, send voice memos, and more from your Mac.
Synchronization: synchronize all your individual and group chats and your contacts from the mobile app with the desktop app. To connect both applications, your smartphone must have an active Internet connection.
Instant messages: once the mobile app is synchronized with WhatsApp for Mac, you will access all your messages and keep in touch with your friends and family. Send photos, videos, emojis, stickers, GIFs, voice notes, share contacts and take pictures with your computer’s camera.
Create rooms: hold virtual meetings with up to 50 participants thanks to the integrated Messenger Rooms tool. The app will direct you to Messenger and, with just one link, you can invite anyone, whether or not they are a WhatsApp user.
Audio and video calls: now, it is also available to make calls and video calls directly from the desktop version of WhatsApp, using the camera and microphone of your Mac.
File transfer: Whether for study, work, or personal reasons, you may need to send and access essential files or multimedia content on your computer. From your Mac, it is easier to consult and manage them. Also, you can use WhatsApp as your virtual cloud.
How do you use WhatsApp for Mac?
- To use this version of WhatsApp, you must have the mobile app installed on your cell phone, and it needs to be connected to the Internet.
- When you install the desktop application, launch it and scan the QR code from the mobile app.
- To do this, touch the three-dot menu and select WhatsApp Web on your phone. If you are an iPhone user, go to Settings > WhatsApp Web / Desktop.
- Tap Pair a device and point your camera at the QR code on your Mac screen to log into your account and sync the mobile app with the desktop app. Simple as that!
Is it free?
- You can download and use all the functions of WhatsApp for Mac completely free.
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 and later.
Sleep Like A Champ With These Mattress Shopping Tricks
If your mattress has lost its initial shape, has already started squeaking, or if it has a foul odor coming…