Xenoblade Chronicles X Switch – Xenoblade Chronicles X Coming to Switch, and More
Xenoblade Chronicles X Switch
Now that Xenoblade games are vending well and Pikmin 3 Deluxe is out soon, it’s time for the Wii U’s exclusive Xenoblade chronicles x switch.
Why should Xenoblade Chronicles X On Switch Happen?
- In this year, the original Xenoblade Chronicles was re-released as a Definitive Edition for Switch and included a brand new epilogue, Future Connected.
- Here the game sold very well, racking up almost 1.5 million units sold in about 30 days, and further proved that the series is thriving now more than ever.
- Smooth more recently, Nintendo announced Pikmin 3 Deluxe, an updated version of the Wii U title that will release on the Switch this October.
- It seems the roster of other Wii U games like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe suffered poor sales due to being on the Wii U and now coming to Switch.
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was a massive success on Switch, becoming the highest-selling game on the system at the time.
- However, with all of the Wii U’s best games coming to Switch, Xenoblade Chronicles X is one of the few IPs still relegating to being a Wii U exclusive.
- Here both Monolith Soft and Nintendo have been silent or simply dismissive about releasing XCX on Switch.
- Though, before the success of the latest Xenoblade Chronicles game and before the Pikmin 3 Deluxe announcement.
- Today, it seems apparent that XCX should come to the Switch where it could thrive.
- Here, the timing couldn’t be better for Xenoblade Chronicles X. To get some of the love and attention it deserves finally.
Is Xenoblade Chronicles X Coming to Switch?
- Here it’s been five years since Xenoblade Chronicles X was releasing on the Nintendo Wii U.
- However, a standalone spiritual successor to the Wii’s Xenoblade Chronicles is a massive open-world RPG developing by Monolith Soft.
- Here centering around the exploration of the planet Mira. The game was met with praise from critics and fans and won several video game awards.
- Contempt all the acclaim, Xenoblade Chronicles X didn’t sell well. Due to the poor sales of the Wii U system.
- Meanwhile, a lot has changed, Nintendo has a new console, the Switch, which sells immensely better than the Wii U. And the Xenoblade Chronicles series is more popular than ever.
OpenSea Clone – Launch the Most Celebrated NFT Business Model Today
Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are the new hit of the burgeoning blockchain sphere. Days are not so far from NFTs ruling…
Why Moissanite Now Became A Popular Choice For Engagement Rings
Due to its exceptional scarcity, Moissanite has not been well-known until recently. They are exclusively present in meteorites and do…